Day 2: Bangalore to Mysore (150 kms via NH 275, approx 6-8 hrs of Journey)
After Breakfast By 8 Am, Check Out from the Hotel and Drive to Mysore Via Nh 275. On the You Can Visit the Popular Places:
· Mandya: the Sugar City Famous Sugar Factories Located and Yammyjaggery is Available. Mandya and Around Mandya Due to Its Fertile Land the Coconut Produce is in Abundant and Tastes Great Very Good for Thirst-quenching. Mandya Sheep or Bannur Sheep is Bread is Quite Popular Meet and Mutton. if Your are Non-vegetarian You Can Try These Dishes While Return On the Last Day.
· Channapatna:is Famous for Its Geographical Indication Tag “channapatna Toys & Dolls” Traditional Handmade Toys and Dolls, Sandalwood Carvings.
· Ramanagaram: the Silk City, also Well Known for Hindi Movie Sholay, Ramgarh Fame. if You are Lover of Dog a Temple Dedicated for Dog is Popular in Local Ramanagara.
· Srirangapatna: the River Island Formed By River Kaveri: Ranganathaswamy Temple the Adiranga and Srirangam Being the Antyaranga.
· Ganjam: a Typical Local Village Known for Rose Flower Production and Yammygulkand Made Out of It.
· Tipu Sultan Summer Palace Via Ganjam: with Mural Paintings Still in Good Shape, and a Royal Garden.
· Sangama: Three Rivers Namely Kaveri, Kabini&hemavathi, Rivers Confluence.
· Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary: is the Largest Bird Sanctuary in Karnataka, On the Banks of the Kaveririver. Around 169 Excotic Birds Can Be Seen Here. of These, the Painted Stork, Asian Openbill Stork, Common Spoonbill, Woolly-necked Stork, Black-headed Ibis, Lesser Whistling Duck, Indian Shag, Stork-billed Kingfisher, Egret, Cormorant, Oriental Darter, and Heron the Great Stone Plover, River Tern, Large Flock of Streak-throated Swallows. Mahadevapura Bird Sanctuary is also Nearby if You are Bird Watcher You Can Try this Place Also.
reach Mysore City Check Into Hotel After Lunch Proceed to Mysore Must Visit Sightseeing.
· Amba Vilas Palace: the Official Residence of Wodeyars. this Palace is the Most Visited Tourist Spot in India Second Only to Tajmahal. Amba Villas Aka Mysore Palace is Cutting Edge Masterpiece of Building Technology, Mural Paintings, Painting By Raja Ravi Varma, Sandalwood Carvings, Thanjavur Paintings, Ivory Carvings, Antique Pieces, Durbar Hall. Mysore Palace Light Illumination are On Sundays and all Public Holidays in Evening. Sound and Light Programs are Arranged On all Days Between 7 and 7:45, Except On Sundays and Public Holidays.
· Inside Premises of Mysore Palace: There are 12 Temples Namely, Someshvara Temple, Lakshmi Ramana Temple, Shwethavarahaswamy Temple, Sri Prasannakrishna Swami Temple, Sri Bhuvaneshwari Temple, Kodisomeshwaraswamy Temple, Sri Gayatri Temple, Sri Trineshwara Temple and Others. Some are Built in 14th Century. the Anthapura Another Building Beside Mysore Palace Houses the Exclusive Collections of Costumes and Dress Materials of the Yesteryears Kings and Queens, this Was Built Some 600 Years Ago.
· Karanji Lake: Houses the India’s Biggest Walk Through Aviary(flight Cages), Butterfly Park, Migratory Birds Like,Sandpipers, the Herons, Asian Open Bill Storks,Brown Shrike, Egrets, Red Wattled Lapwing, Rose Ringed Parakeet, Black Drongo, Red-whiskered Bulbul, Booted Warbler, Sunbirds, Greenish Warbler Paradise, Flycatchers Can Be Seen Here.
· Mysore Zoo: Officially the Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden Houses Over 168 Species and Spread Over 157 Acre and Its Near to Mysore Palace. Entry Fees Rs 40. and By Vehicle Rs 120. per Person.
· Sand Museum: One of the Rare Sand Art Museum. Entry Fees Rs 40. per Person.
· Sri Chamundeshwari Temple: as per Adigurushrishankaracharya’sastadasa Shakti Peetastotram, Chamundi Hills is One of the Astadasa Shakti Peeta. One of the Seven Most Sacred Hills in South India. this Place Aka Kraunchapitham in Skandapurana this Place Referred as Kraunchapuri.
· Sri Mahabaleshwara Temple: Originally Built in 8th Century Dedicated to Lord Sri Shiva, Winsome Architecture of Hoysala, Ganga, Chola, Vijayanagar and other Kings.
· Mahishasura Statue: the Statue of Demon By Which the Current Name of Mysore is Derived.
· Nandi Statue Big Bull: Third Largest Monolithic Statue of Nandi in India Carved Out of Single Black Granite. also Panoramic View of Mysore City, Mysore Palace, Lalithamahal Palace.
· Krs Dam: Krishna Raja Sagara is the Main Source of Water for Both Irrigation and Drinking Water in Mysore, Mandya and Most Part of the Bangalore City. Construction Started in 1924 the Ruler of Mysore Kingdom Shrikrishnarajawodeyar Iv and the Chief Engineer and also Diwan of Mysore Sir Mokshagundamvisvesvaraya, Together Built the Asia’s Biggest Dam Then. September 15th the Birthday of Bharat Ratna Sir M. Visvesvaraya is Rightly Celebrated as Engineer’s Day. Brindavan Garden Lights Up in Evening Light and Music Fountain Garden.
· Mysore Has Much Geographical Indication: Gi Tags Viz., Mysore-silks, Ganjifa, Mysore-banana, Mysore-sandalwood, Mysore-mallige (jasmine), Mysore- Agarbathi, and Many More Items, Scope for Some Shopping Too.
late Night Drive Back to Hotel for Overnight Stay in Mysore.